Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/techetron.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/digg-digg.php on line 281
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/techetron.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/digg-digg.php on line 281
Huawei Consumer Business Group has launched its latest flagship device Huawei Mate 10 Pro — the world’s first smartphone with artificial intelligence — at a grand launch event in Dhaka
The HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro is a breakthrough AI device that combines innovative hardware, the Kirin 970 chipset and EMUI 8.0. This latest flagship device, which was launched globally in October, 2017 in Germany, is the most unique and powerful smartphone device at present.
Mr. Aaron, Country Director, Device Business Department of Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd. attended the event as the chief guest at Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel in Dhaka.
Ziauddin Chowdhury, Deputy Country Director, Device Business Department of Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd. said, “We are living in a tech-savvy world. We are searching for new technologies in every minute to make our life simpler. Considering these angles, we have brought the AI technology for smartphone lovers. AI is no more a virtual concept. Rather, it’s a partially usable technology of our daily life. AI is a technology which gives unique experience, important services to the user and increase the capability of a certain product. Huawei Mate 10 Pro is powered by AI with neural network processing unit which is the next generation’s intelligent smartphone. I believe our Bangladeshi customers will love the phones as much as those in other major markets.”
The important features of Mate 10 Pro:
- Kirin 970 chipset, world’s first processor with AI equipped with neural network processing unit (NPU), Octa-core ARM Cortex CPU, Mali-G12 GPU and NPU technology for the first time
- Full view display in 3D glass bodyMate 10 Pro has 6-inch display and supported by HRD10 technology capable of delivering vivid color
- 4000 mAh battery with AI management which has TUV fast charge safety certificate and supercharging technology
- In corporation with Summilux lenses, it has the new dual back camera (12-megapixel RGB + 20-megapixel monochrome); camera aperture F/1.6 which is world’s highest, AI with real time scene, object recognition and bokeh effect technology.
- Android 8.0 operating system with EMUI 8.0 user interface
- Mate 10 Pro is water and dust resistant certified by IP67
Huawei Mate 10 Pro has 128 GB ROM (internal memory) and 6 GB RAM which will give a tremendous performance to the user. Interested customers can pre-book the Huawei Mate 10 Pro from today until January 4, 2018 by sending a SMS to 6969 by typing HW<space>mate10pro or by going to website: mate10pro.pickaboo.com/. Customers who pre-book the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will also get a complimentary Huawei Luxury Gift Box. Customers can pre-book for Huawei Mate 10 Pro by paying only BDT 8,090. Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be available in all Huawei Brand shops around the country from 4th January, 2018 for BDT 80,900 only.