Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/techetron.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/digg-digg.php on line 281
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/techetron.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/digg-digg.php on line 281
Computers or other machine of the sort do not have their own intelligence. We need to command them to execute anything. Computers function when we use programming language to command them. Machines or computers cannot execute anything without commands. A machine needs its own intelligence to execute anything by itself. Machine’s intelligence is basically called artificial intelligence. The intelligence of a robot can be defined as ‘Artificial Intelligence’ or AI.
Intelligence is a capacity of gathering knowledge and utilizing it. General programs do not have the capacity of gathering knowledge. But some programs are designed in a way that they can learn by their own and they are called intelligent programs or intelligent machines. The search engine of Google is such a program. It uses the search history, age, locations etc. and shows the result of a required search.
Regarding this matter, Richard Yu, CEO, Huawei Consumer Business Group said, “AI is no more a virtual concept. Rather, it’s a partially usable technology of our daily life. AI is a technology which gives unique experience, important services to the user and increase the capability of a certain product. Devices of Huawei Mate 10 series are powered by AI with neural network processing unit which is the next generation’s intelligent smartphone.”
Yes, it has really happened! Top smartphone brand Huawei used AI for the first time in smartphone. The latest Huawei Mate 10 has an AI chipset which is the first of its kind. Let’s take a glance at the special features of mate 10 series”
- Kirin 970 chipset, world’s first processor with AI equipped with neural network processing unit (NPU)
- 5.9 inch full view display in 3D glass body (Mate 10 pro has 6 inch display) and supported by HRD10 technology capable of delivering vivid color
- 4000 mAh battery with AI management which has TUV fast charge safety certificate and supercharging technology
- In corporation with Summilux lenses, it has the new dual back camera (12 megapixel RGB + 20 megapixel monochrome); camera aperture F/1.6 which is world’s highest, AI with real time scene, object recognition and bokeh effect technology.
- Android 8.0 operating system with EMUI 8.0 user interface
- Octa-core ARM Cortex CPU, Mali-G12 GPU and NPU technology for the first time
- Mate 10 Pro is water and dust resistant certified by IP67
This is innovation and uniqueness for which the tech-world eagerly awaits. Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and Mate 10 Porsche edition are already in the market. Positive anticipation says that the flagship Mate 10 series is going to be introduced by Huawei Technologies (Bangladesh) Ltd. to rock the Bangladesh smartphone market very soon.