Another tip for the blogger users.
Ever thought of having those ‘wordpress’ type of comment box in your blogger ? Tired of having the simple blogger comment box ? Want to make your site look elegant ? Easy for readers to read and then comment ? If all the answers are yes, then its time to add ‘intensedebate’ to your blog!
Most importantly, it allows you to activate ‘comluv’ which lets you increase traffic to your blog.
- Create your account.
- Choose widget installation or install it right to the template. If you do not want any trouble, widget is for you but installing right to the template is preferred.
- The first option you will get is whether you want it in all posts or on all blog posts. It is recommended you click the first option, because when I tried the second option I lost all my previous comments! But if you have just started blogging, I guess the second option is just fine for you.
- Go to your blogger account and then click design
- Click ‘Edit HTML’
- Download the full template
- After downloading, upload it in intensedebate (refer to the pic)
- After intensedebate uploads your file it will take you to the third and the final step.
- This step requires you to simply cut the code that will be provided and then paste it in your ‘Edit HTML’
- Save the template